The following city services will be closed for the Independence Day holiday:
- All city administrative offices
- Police Records
- Property & Evidence
- Code Enforcement
- Police – Pearl Street Annex
- Meals on Wheels Café Classico and home deliveries
- All Boulder Public Libraries
- East and West Senior Centers
- North Boulder Recreation Center
- South Boulder Recreation Center
- Planning and Development Services Center
- No building inspections will be conducted
- Scott Carpenter Pool—Closed for 2019 Season for Construction
Open Regular hours
- Flatirons Golf Course
- Open Space and Mountain Parks’ Chautauqua Ranger Cottage, 900 Baseline
Open modified hours
- Boulder Reservoir, Gates open 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Exit gate and park closes at 5 p.m. (all persons must be out of the facility by this time); all watercraft including stand-up paddleboards require a Boulder Reservoir Permit and outside alcohol is not allowed.
- East Boulder Community Center, 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Spruce Pool, Lap Pool 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Open Swim 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Parking is free on July 4 at city pay stations, garages and lots in downtown Boulder, University Hill, and Boulder Junction (pay parking in/around Chautauqua Park on July 4 – please consider using the free Park to Park shuttle and satellite parking lots to access Chautauqua Park).
Published: July 2, 2019
Karl Watkins, Media Relations, 303-441-3554