Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You’re someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You’re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world’s most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As a Housekeeper you will be responsible cleaning designated guest rooms and/or public areas in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will I be doing?
- Work with the Housekeeping Manager and Director of Housekeeping provide the highest level of guest service.
- Clean and stock assigned rooms to the established cleanliness and quality standards.
- Makes beds, cleans rooms (bathroom, bedroom, sitting room, etc.), dusts, vacuums, washes windows/tracks and reports maintenance deficiencies
- Removes dirty linens, towels and used amenities when needed
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Follows all company and safety and security policies and procedures; reports any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
- Maintains all cleaning solutions in accordance to OSHA requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide guest services in a highly professional manner exceeding guest expectations at all times by creating the WOW experience
- Be aware of VIP guests and communicate this to staff
- Ensure 100% compliance to uniform standards
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as required.
- Successfully complete other duties as assigned.
- Detail oriented on assigned tasks and the ability to follow through to a conclusion
- Strong communication skills, must be able to communicate in English – preferred
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive production through completion
- Ability to work successfully in a strong team environment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly.
Team Member Travel program offered to Hilton employees
Vail Resorts benefits, including health, wellness, vision, dental, 401K, discounts and season passes.
Piecerate and bonus eligible.
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 172198
Nearest Major Market: Denver