The term ‘this website’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The User agrees that:
- He / She are over 13 years of age.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- Provide false information on the sign up form /profile, or deceive other people in order to mislead or confuse other Members concerning the source of the Information.
- Provide materials that exploit or violates anyone in any form or manner.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (â€œContentâ€) that you submit, post, and display on the AreYouPop.com service.
- The User will never publish post, show, upload, send or disseminate any kind of profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or illegal subject, identify materials or facts of any kind.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other AreYouPop users.
- You may not use the AreYouPop.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Present to 3rd parties any kind of Content material or information in a way that could be construed as sharing sponsorship, agreement, option, or depiction or warranty of AreYouPop.
- Use the Web-site in violation of any regional, state, nationwide or worldwide rules, statute, ordinance, legislation, guideline, code or suggestions for the time being in force.
- Publish documents which contain software program or other materials that violates the intellectual property rights of the third party.
- Publish information /files which contain infections, corrupted documents, or any other identical application or programs that might damage the performance of another’s computer or computer units.
- Use the Website as a medium to promote or offer to sell any kind of products or services for any objective, whether or not commercially made, without our express authorization, and in accordance with the conditions and terms laid down by us with reference to the same.
- Violation of any of the Conditions and terms put down herein provides us the appropriate to take action against the Member, that could extend to the Member being blocked from accessing the web page and / or lawful action.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack AreYouPop.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with AreYouPop.com .
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any AreYouPop members (â€œSpamâ€).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of AreYouPop, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your AreYouPop.com account. While AreYouPop.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that AreYouPop cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the AreYouPop.com service at your own risk.
Alterations of Terms and Conditions without notice:
AreYouPop may modify these Conditions and terms without notice. Persisted usage of this Website implies an acceptance to the Terms and Conditions herein and any kind of subsequent adjustments which may be created from time to time. AreYouPop suggests that the Member / Visitor re visits these Conditions and terms from time to time to fully understand and be fully aware of the member policy of this Website. The info offered on this website has not been published to meet your individual requirements so it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to making use of data or services from us that this information or these types of services are ideal for your purposes.
INFRINGING Content material
If you think that anything published on this site offends your copyright or additional intellectual property legal rights , is defamatory , or otherwise infringes your current rights , you can email AreYouPop at the address at the bottom part hereof . We will take actions we believe are desirable in the conditions.
Contestants will be judged in this field by the way they normally use the stage, interact with the viewers, the understanding of the track, music, script or graphic display that they have selected to perform. Consideration can also be provided to the degree of amusement value this section demands. By getting into the competition, you are acknowledging, committing and proclaiming that you are conscious that your participation is completely at your personal risk. You hereby waive, give up and leave behind all statements of any nature and howsoever developing (like as a result of carelessness).
All copyrights, brand names, patents as well as other intellectual property legal rights in and on this web-site and all of the content material found on this site will remain the sole property of the website owner. The utilization of trademarks, information and intellectual property from this website is prohibited without the express written permission from the website owner.
You must not:
- Republish materials from this site without prior written permission of the website owner.
- Promote or rent materials from this site.
- Recreate, copy, create derivative, duplicate or otherwise exploit materials on this website for just about any objective.
- Redistribute any kind of information from this website, including onto another site.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By getting into this web site you are agreeing to these conditions and this disclaimer. If for any purpose you are unable to embrace these conditions and this disclaimer in full then you must leave this site instantly.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the AreYouPop.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the AreYouPop service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
AreYouPop undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following: A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Twitter to locate the material;
Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to email@example.com
Contact the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).