(as of May 23,2020 00:44:05 UTC – Details)
Create fascinating puzzles of your favorite furry and feathered friends!
- 50 well-designed patterns, ready-to-cut for puzzles depicting pets, zoo animals, farm animals, and American wildlife
- Step-by-step instructions for cutting the Mama Rabbit with Babies puzzle
- Tips and techniques for successfully selecting wood, using the proper tools, and mastering the critical steps of sanding & finishing
- Expert guidance on adapting a pattern and designing your own puzzle from a photograph, plus advice for designing facial expressions to give personality to your puzzles
- A Noah’s Ark landscape puzzle is included, and can be easily displayed using a backer board and stands
Animal Puzzles for the Scroll Saw, 2nd Edition is an expanded version of the wildly popular pattern book that scroll saw artists have come to love!
With over 50 patterns for upright standing and interlocking puzzles, woodworkers will have plenty of charming puzzles to sell at craft shows or to present to loved ones as special gifts.
With a handy getting started section for beginners that includes information to ensure success, new scrollers will learn how to choose wood, blades, to transfer patterns and more. There are even easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions for the Mama Rabbit with Babies puzzle to get you started.
Experienced scrollers will find useful information to customize patterns and to create your own patterns from personal photographs, along with all the fantastic animal puzzle patterns.
The realistic patterns inside include a playful scene of four cats, a smart beagle, a lovely cairn terrier, a soulful American cocker spaniel, a fun rough collie, an alligator, adorable panda bear, Frisian pony, caribou, sly red fox, bison, and others—each with full color photographs of the finished puzzles.
From kittens to koalas, bulldogs to bears, and penguins to pigs, scroll saw puzzle artists Judy and Dave Peterson’s book, Animal Puzzles for the Scroll Saw, is for any wood crafter looking for the very best puzzle patterns! The Petersons’ unique form of interlocking, upright puzzles are perfect for this menagerie of creatures both great and small.