I found that the best woodworking designs share a few things in common among packages.
Once I figured out this little secret, I instantly stopped wasting my time and money and started to create some awesome looking comment-grabbing woodworking projects.
One thing I was glad to discover is it wasn’t just about spending tons more money in order to get the higher quality project plans.
Luckily for me…and other woodworkers, it was just about finding the correct source to get a hold of the best project plans.
8 Factors to Consider Before Making a Woodworking Projects Package:
- Projects are well thought out and engineered for easy construction and life-long durability
- Step-by-step instructions so you can pay attention to woodworking tasks and not instruction translation
- Contain a full listing of all required project components
- Diversity in projects, and project categories
- Designed and categorized by woodworker skill levels
- Leaves absolutely no questions for the woodworker to answer
- Produce excellent quality and good looking projects – high value
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
If I had adopted these criteria from the start of my woodworking career, I would have a lot more money today to purchase much nicer woods for my projects.
Oh well! Live and learn. Now I just have to work a bit harder and sell some more projects to make up for it.
Since producing projects from the best woodworking designs package I found, selling things hasn’t been a problem at all since.
I’ve been putting things on the front lawn or in the driveway and that’s all the marketing I need to do.
That’s nice- going from having trouble finding quality woodworking plans to deciding on which completed projects I want to hold on to. Let’s just say I’ve had worse decisions to make.