(as of Jan 01,2022 14:42:38 UTC – Details)
BiBiSi Brand: Provides You a High-Quality Temporary Tattoos Kit.
1. Raw Material: Made from pure natural plant extracts from India.
2. Realistic Color: Black, red,brown, blue, green for you to choose. More new colors (purple, blue, green) can be expected.
3. Temporary: It is waterproof and usually lasting 5 to 7 days without permanent marks or damage to the skin.
4. Easy to Use: Bottled design for easy open and storage.
1. 2~4 Bottles Tattoo Ink
2. 33Pcs Tattoo Stencils
3. 5Pcs Easy Use Water Transfer Tattoo Sticker
4. 1 Instructions
1. You need to take a small amount on a small area of skin to test, no allergic reaction to continue to use, if allergic, please stop using.
2. Do not put directly on eyes. Not edible, please put the tattoo ink out of children’s reach after use.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Dab tattoo with rubbing alcohol or baby oil. wait 10 seconds, then rub gently and repeatedly with more rubbing alcohol or baby oil until removed. This method is easy to remove the water transfer tattoo, but the tattoo ink needs to repeat this method many times.
Package Dimensions : 4.09 x 3.46 x 1.3 inches; 3.53 Ounces
Manufacturer : BiBiSi
ASIN : B09CCLN8ZP
BiBiSi Tattoo Feature: With the ink, stencils and tattoo stickers you can easily try different styles and patterns, just enjoy the fun of DIY tattoo making.
Fashion Temporary Tattoo: BiBiSi temp tattoo ink fits the skin better and looks more natural. The ink is waterproof and usually can last for 5 to 7 days. If you want to try a semi-permanent tattoo before getting a real one, this is a perfect choice for you.
Bottled Ink: No waste and easy to operate, you don’t need to spend another money to buy a applicator bottle. The metal needle tip allows for highly detailed designs and bottle for ease of squeeze and control. Even if you are a tattoos beginner, you could make your perfect body art easily.
Warm Tips: You need to make a small area of skin to test, no allergic reaction to continue to use, if allergic, please stop using. When feel difficult to squeeze the ink out, shake the bottle to get the ink close to the exit side. When the ink is almost used up, you can open the bottle cap and use a cotton swab to take out the remaining ink without wasting.