Erie officials on Tuesday will hold an open house for residents to learn about development.
Erie officials will answer questions and provide information about different development topics.
Topics may include:
- What development Erie has approved
- When and how to get involved
- How to read zoning and comprehensive plan maps
- How you can impact the Town Center development
- What is happening with the Unified Development Code update
The open house is from 5:30 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Erie Community Center. 450 Powers St.
For more information contact the Planning Department at 303-827-2774.