The NCAA Tournament matchup information for the second-round game between the No. 2 seed Iowa Hawkeyes and the No. 10 seed Georgia Lady Bulldogs has been announced, and the teams will meet on Sunday at 3:00 PM ET.
In the first round, Iowa beat SE Louisiana 95-43 on Friday, March 17. Caitlin Clark scored a team-high 26 points.
Georgia won its first-round game against Florida State 66-54 on Friday, March 17, led by Diamond Battles’ 21 points.
What time and TV channel is the Iowa vs. Georgia game on?
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- TV Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
Watch March Madness live, plus all your favorite sports talk shows and other cable favorites, with a free trial of fuboTV.
Iowa Stats & Insights
- Iowa averages 87.8 points per game (first in college basketball) while allowing 70.5 per contest (317th in college basketball). It has a +570 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 17.3 points per game.
- The Hawkeyes have been racking up 87.2 points per game in their last 10 appearances, an average that’s a little lower than the 87.8 they’ve scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
Georgia Stats & Insights
- Georgia’s +291 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 8.8 points per game) is a result of putting up 67.1 points per game (139th in college basketball) while giving up 58.3 per contest (41st in college basketball).
- The Lady Bulldogs have performed better offensively in their past 10 games, compiling 68.6 points per contest, 1.5 more than their season average of 67.1.