HELENA, Ala. (WIAT) — The Helena Police Department removed a student at Helena Middle School Wednesday after the student exhibited “behavior that was perceived as threatening.”
According to HPD in a Facebook post, HPD officers and HMS resource officer investigated the student’s behavior before referring the student to the Shelby County Juvenile Court.
The student was removed from the school pending additional administrative actions by the Shelby County Board of Education.
The Facebook posts did not specify what the student’s actions were. No other information has been released at this time.
- Central AL Forecast: Rain/storms early, cold and breezy for Halloween night
- Online petition attempts to create 24/7 surveillance of communities in honor of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney
- We join the Southern Ghost Girls for a paranormal investigation
- Safer crosswalks coming to Helena
- WATCH: Little girl uses Nerf gun to pull out loose tooth