(as of Dec 04,2021 05:04:56 UTC – Details)
Ultra light, clear, bluetooth connectable VR headset for smartphone
Do you feel the VR headset is too heavy?
Do you feel dizzy when you wear a VR headset for 2 hours? But you need to see a movie, right?
Do you want to pause the movie like… when go to the bathroom?
The JUNEHOUSE VR headset with bluetooth touchpad is here for you!
Brand: JUNEHOUSE Bluetooth: Yes, touch control Compatible system: IOS, Android* Lens size: 42mm Fit Cellphone Size: 4 ~ 6 inch View angle: FOV 110 degrees Myopia: Support up to 800 degrees** Lens Permeability: 95% Adjustable interpupillary distance: 58 ~ 70 mm Adjustable object distance: 52 ~ 65 mm *Not compatible with all VR apps, please check the description in VR apps.
** Different people have different feelings, please check with the doctor for accurate degree of your eyes.
High Performance Green Coated Glass lenses
With professional optical coating technology and high quality material, reduce reflected light, increase transmittance of 95% (compare to 80 ~ 85% of resin lenses). Protect your eyes with our green coated lenses, reduce more than 90% of harmful radiation Glass optical design increase the abrasion resistance, more durable No more dry eyes and soreness and other issues, because the lenses significantly reduce the UV radiation from the screen Comfortable to wear, super light, just 10 oz
Easy to use
How to use:
1. Charge the VR headset for 2 hours for the first use, DO NOT use wall charger, only usb from laptop;
2. Hold the side blue button for 5 seconds until the button starts blinking;
3. Turn on the bluetooth on the smartphone, search device ‘touch VR’;
4. Tap the ‘touch VR’ to connect to the headset, no password required;
5. Download your preferred VR app from Apple store or Google store (based on the os of the cellphone), then run the app;
6. Make sure the app is in VR mode ( right-and-left dual-screen interface ), open the front cover of the VR headset, place the cellphone inside the VR headset, correctly adjust the middle-line of the cellphone;
7.Adjust the headbands to your comfortable mode, adjust the pupil distance switch at the top of the device to make sure the picture you see are clear and without double images.
8. If you have myopia, rotate the lenses to adjust the focal length, the device supports up to 800 degree myopia.
1. JuneHouse is the only store on Amazon to sell JuneHouse brand products
2. Charge the VR headset before using bluetooth to connect your phone
3. Play/pause, volume control will work with most of the VR video app, the rewind/playforward function only supports the apps with HID bluetooh agreement.
4. The touch pad cannot be used as game controller.
More comfortable, clearer, friendly to near sighted
Bluetooth touchpad, never need to take out the phone from the headset. Just slide on the touchpad*.
Pause / Play Volume Up / Down Play forward / rewind
110° FOV effectively bring out the whole screen with less image noise. Open your preferred VR app, expericen the IMAX on your cellphone.
The focal length of left and right can be adjusted separately, suitable for different degrees of myopia of left and right eyes.NOT for Hyperopia (farsighted).
Upgrade Green Lenses: Green layer coating lenses, high permeability and protection of your eyes. 110° FOV effectively bring out the whole screen with less image noise. High quality and Comfort: Lightweight for long time wearing, solid and durable.
Universal: Suitable for 4-6″ smartphones, such as iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 6s plus, 7, 7 plus; Samsung S5, S6, S7, Note 4,Note 5, S6 edge; LG G3, G4, G5, V10;Nexus 5, 6P etc.
Separate Myopia Adjustment: The focal length of left and right can be adjusted separately, suitable for different degrees of myopia of left and right eyes.NOT for Hyperopia (farsighted).
Bluetooth Connection: Connect to your Android smartphone using Blue-tooth, touch and slide the control panel on the right to play, pause, volume up and down, play forward and back (for certain VR player apps, such as Vrange VR Player)