HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) — A north Alabama Pizza Hut franchisee hopes to fill 35 positions during a virtual job fair on Tuesday.
GPS Hospitality put on the job fair with the intent to hire managers, crew members, and delivery drivers at its eight locations across north Alabama. They are looking for, “motivated applicants who want to join a fast-growing Pizza Hut franchisee,” according to a news release.
There are full-time and part-time opportunities available including 10 managers and 25 crew members and delivery drivers to join their team immediately.
The job fair takes place on September 14 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., virtually and in person.
Hiring managers will be on-site at the eight locations to meet applicants and conduct interviews. For applicants who prefer to meet virtually, video chat or phone interviews can be set up by texting ‘GPS’ to 37872 or fill out a form on their website.
Qualified applicants may be hired on the spot.
GPS Hospitality Pizza Hut restaurant locations:
- 4802 University Dr NW; Huntsville, AL 35816
- 8830 Madison Blvd; Madison, AL 35758
- 11570 Memorial Pkwy S; Huntsville, AL 35803
- 6585 B Hwy 431S; Owens Cross Roads, AL 35763
- 2417 N Memorial Pkwy; Huntsville, AL 35810
- 2246 Winchester Rd. NE, Unit #308; Huntsville, AL 35811
- 11818 US Hwy 231/431 North; Meridianville, AL 35759
- 7950 Highway 72 W; Madison, AL 35758
GPS offers ‘work today, get paid tomorrow’ via the Instant Pay app. Along with quality training, flexible hours, and ample opportunities for growth.
After one year of full-time employment, all team members are eligible for accrued paid vacation time.
Over the last year, the company awarded more than $5.5 million in bonuses to its operations teams, according to a press release.
Suggest a Correction