ROGERSVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Replicas of Christopher Columbus’ ships are coming back to northern Alabama.
News outlets report the Nina and Pinta will open to the public at Joe Wheeler State Park Marina on Thursday.
The two are historically accurate to the real ships. They were in northern Alabama this summer before heading to Tennessee for almost two months.
While in port, you can walk around the ships and take self-guided tours.
- Central AL Forecast: Rain/storms early, cold and breezy for Halloween night
- Online petition attempts to create 24/7 surveillance of communities in honor of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney
- We join the Southern Ghost Girls for a paranormal investigation
- Safer crosswalks coming to Helena
- WATCH: Little girl uses Nerf gun to pull out loose tooth