SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WIAT) — Spanish Fort Mayor Michael McMillan was arrested Thursday on charges of harassment.
According to Baldwin County Jail records, McMillan, 64, was booked in the jail and placed on a $500 bond.
McMillan posted bail shortly after and has been released.
The details of the arrest have not yet been released.
- NCAA to allow athletes to profit off name, likeness
- U.S. House moves closer to to Trump impeachment inquiry, investigation to be made public
- The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office featured on the national stage
- Former Millport fire chief pleads guilty to stealing from department
- Spanish Fort mayor arrested for harassment