(as of May 13,2021 19:14:19 UTC – Details)
ABOUT THE ORIGINAL BOOK
Drawing from years of research, behavioral scientist turned dating coach Logan Ury reveals the hidden secrets to building great relationship and makes us aware of the various forces that causes us to make mistakes in a series of decisions, including whom to date, how to end it with the wrong person, and when to commit to the right one.
This book focuses on a different decision in each chapter, incorporating insights from behavioral science, original research, and real-life stories.
- What’s holding you back in dating (and how to break the pattern)
- What really matters in a long-term partner (and what really doesn’t)
- How to overcome the perils of online dating (and make the apps work for you)
- How to meet more people in real life (while doing activities you love)
- How to make dates fun again (so they stop feeling like job interviews)
- Why “the spark” is a myth (but you’ll find love anyway)