(CNN) – Two Golden Retrievers in Texas tied the knot on Friday and it was adorable!
Peaches and Duke work together at Methodist Mansfield Physical Medicine Department in Mansfield, Texas.
They are therapy dogs and reportedly like to snuggle and sneak kisses here and there.
One of the hospital’s pastors performed the ceremony and there was even cake and a reception.
The dogs help patients focus on their rehabilitation. The simple act of petting them can improve patients’ strength and range of motion.
- VIDEO: Therapy dogs in love tie the knot
- Lightning lose to Predators in OT
- Pasco depression forces family to evacuate causing concerns for neighbors
- Pinellas Marine Unit, US Coast Guard investigating boat crash near St. Pete Beach
- Deputies looking for multiple suspects connected to armed robbery in Hernando