RIVERVIEW, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Highway Patrol is on scene of a fatal crash in the southbound lanes of I-75 near mile marker 252 in Riverview.
FHP officials tell us a single vehicle rolled over on the shoulder. One person was pronounced dead on scene and a second person was flown to Tampa General Hospital.
Two lanes are closed at this time.
- FHP investigating fatal crash on I-75 in Riverview
- Gibsonton mom fights for new school bus stop to avoid sex offender, dangerous roadway
- St. Pete police 911 call taker signs off for final time with daughter
- Navy: Mysterious UFO videos are real
- Maine mom allegedly rubbed heroin residue on kid’s gums, courts documents say