ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A shooting in St. Petersburg sent two people to the hospital early Tuesday morning, according to police.
At about 4:45 a.m., officers responded to a shooting in the 3400 block of 17th Avenue South.
Police said one victim was rushed to the hospital with a gunshot wound.
Another person showed up at the hospital with a gunshot wound.
Their injuries are said to be non-life-threatening.
It’s unclear if a suspect is in custody. Further information was not immediately available.
- Police: 2 hospitalized after St. Pete shooting
- Some Polk and Highlands County post offices close ahead of Hurricane Dorian
- Clearwater Coast Guard crew to aid in search and rescue in Bahamas
- Coast Guard responds to Hurricane Dorian aftermath in Bahamas
- At least 25 confirmed dead in boat fire in California