Today brings one more hot, sunny day before a few days of rain and thunderstorms to Boulder this weekend.

Today’s forecast calls for a high of 86 with sunny skies and an overnight low of 54, according to the National Weather Service. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.

Friday brings a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a high of 70. There is a 60% chance of showers overnight and an overnight low of 49.

Saturday is forecast to be mostly sunny with a high of 77, but a 20% chance of precipitation lingers. The overnight low is 53.

Sunday’s forecast calls for sunny skies and a high of 84. The overnight low is 52.

Five-day forecast
Check out what weather is in store for the Boulder County area here
National Weather Service
See what the National Weather service is predicting here
24-Hour satellite
Watch NOAA’s 24-hour satellite image here
Real-time conditions
See what Boulder’s weather is like now at the National Center for Atmospheric Research here

Source link