A perfect keto recipe and a great alternative to bulletproof coffee. A smart combination of superfoods to get your morning started with sustainable energy and focus.
1 tbsp Grass-fed butter, unsalted
16 oz Hot water
1 1/2 tbsp Heavy cream
- Brew your favorite cup of Hyleys Matcha tea in hot water. Steep for 2-5 min.
- Add coconut oil, butter, the cream and blend it well, making it frothy.
- Chill the tea in the freezer for a few hours (overnight if you are making it for the next morning).
- In a blender, add ice cubes and tea.
- Blend on low brining the speed up to high for 30 seconds or until frothy.
- Serve, sip. Enjoy!