Walmart began in the United States as a single discount store with the objective of selling more for less price. After evolving for 60 years, it currently has super centres, discount stores, and neighborhood markets worldwide.
Walmart today successfully runs over 10,500 stores worldwide. It was able to generate revenue of 572.75 billion as of the year 2022.
If you are interested in knowing more detailed and interesting facts about Walmart, you are surely in the right place. We have thoroughly researched and compiled all the latest Walmart statistics you need to know.
Walmart Statistics: Top Picks
- Walmart has 10,593 stores across 24 countries as of 2023.
- every day, Walmart serves more than 37 million customers and more than 230 million customers weekly as of 2023.
- Walmart generated a revenue of approximately $573 billion worldwide.
- $53,921 million worth of sales were generated by Walmart’s e-commerce.
- Walmart makes more than $1.5…